Cold lamination PVC film is designed to protect printed images, especially those of inkjet based, against abrasion, pollution and moisture to extend much longer life of prints up to 2 times. It works well through roll-feed laminators at room temperature only under the roller pressure to bond to the digital print surface.
Cold lamination PVC film (glossy and matte)
Surface finishing: Glossy, Matte, Textures
PVC Film color: Transparent
PVC Film thickness: 100mic, 160mic, 180mic
Cold lamination PVC film is designed to protect printed images, especially those of inkjet based, against abrasion, pollution and moisture to extend much longer life of prints up to 2 times. It works well through roll-feed laminators at room temperature only under the roller pressure to bond to the digital print surface. Lamination film, with 3 types of texture including satin, dull and glossy for option, is widely used for both indoor and outdoor applications. It serves as cutting plotter when applying in metallic surfaces, auto doors and show cases.
1. PVC cold lamination film is laminated on advertising material for the protection of picture.
2. Enhancing colors and sharpening images.
3. High transparency, high clearance, without any macula.
4. PVC softness is very good, easy to application on laminator.
5. Water proof and elegant, very popular all over the world now.
6. Can be cut into other sizes.
7. Good glossy and matte appearance.
1. Photos, pictures, magazines, calligraphy, etc.
2. Indoor or outdoor advertising posters, car stickers, banners, signs and many output, etc.
3. Catalogues, leaflet , certificates, office files, menus, bookmarks, etc.
A, Why PVC?
PVC is a thermoplastic made of 57% chlorine (derived from industrial grade salt) and 43% carbon (derived predominantly from oil / gas via ethylene). It is less dependent than other polymers on crude oil or natural gas, which are nonrenewable, and hence can be regarded as a natural resource saving plastic, in contrast to plastics such as PE, PP, PET and PS, which are totally dependent on oil or gas. And this chlorine gives to PVC excellent fire resistance.
PVC is the material with the lowest total cost and also with the shortest pay-back period for all the products.
Our PVC film and PVC leather has a very tight surface structure which results in a glossy surface that colors beautifully. All of our PVC formulations are RoHS, REACH Compliant and do not include phthalate plasticizers. They have meet SVHC-Substances of Very High Concern of EU.
B, Why choose us?
We start our business since 1996, just only work on PVC products.
Our company introduces the Taiwans' advanced production equipment and advanced technology, innovation and on this basis to improve.
Export PVC film and PVC leather around the world.
Packing and Show Room